Are you up-to-date on applicable compliance topics ?
Do you find it challenging to implement and control the compliance of your processes ?
There are multiple ways of addressing risk & compliance governance and we’ve developed a specific methodology framework to take care of it efficiently.
Our approach can be used to :
- cover various compliance topics (GDPR, private corruption, anti-money laundering, etc.) …
- with a wide depth of ambition possibilities (risk identification, corrective action follow-up, perception measurements, etc.) …
- integrable in a variety of tools depending on functionalities needed
The first step will be to concretely define what are your objectives & needs in terms of those 3 domains.
Once covered, we’ll deploy the generic principles of our framework while adapting to the specificities of your organizational structure and internal operations. This means co-constructive & iterative interactions with internal specialists & teams. Our framework is articulated around 4 interconnected dimensions:
- Know-how: legal constraints are translated into business concepts
- Levers: “assets” having a risk mitigation potential are identified and evaluated based on their impact type, impact probability & impact level
- Governance: the list of levers creates a dynamic and automatically priorized roadmap to track progress, detect potential deviations & stay on track
- Awareness & Adoption: inform, brief, train, update, support & facilitate around the changes that colleagues all across the organization will have to deal with
The interconnection of these dimensions, makes it possible to obtain multiple useful & actionable outputs:
- Recurrent maturity assessments in terms of compliance across relevan business units
- Cartography of weak & strong points
- Follow-up of actions to be implemented
- Yearly retrospective reports
- … and much more
Whether you need assistance regarding your methodology (framework put in place to ensure compliance across your organization), the expertise required (on one or more topics) or the tools needed to pilot your compliance journey, we can be of help.