Are you up-to-date on applicable compliance topics ? Do you find it challenging to implement and control the compliance of your processes ?
There are multiple ways of addressing risk & compliance governance and we’ve developed a specific methodology framework to address a wide range of compliance topics: from GDPR, to private corruption, and more.
Whether you need assistance regarding your methodology (putting in place a framework to ensure compliance across your organization), the expertise required (on one or more topics) or the tools needed to pilot your compliance journey, GOlegal is here to help.
Weeks guaranteed timing
Complementary expertise involved
A 3-step process
1. Objective setting
The first step will be to concretely define what your objectives & needs are in 3 domains:
- compliance topics (GDPR, private corruption, anti-money laundering, etc.)
- depth of ambition (risk identification, corrective action follow-up, perception measurements, etc.) …
- functionalities needed
2. Deploy our framework, adapted to your organization
We’ll deploy the generic principles of our framework while adapting to the specificities of your organizational structure and internal operations. This means cooperative & iterative interactions with internal specialists & teams. Our framework is articulated around 4 interconnected dimensions:
- Know-how: legal constraints are translated into business concepts
- Levers: “assets” having a risk mitigation potential are identified and evaluated based on their impact type, impact probability & impact level
- Governance: the list of levers creates a dynamic and automatically priorized roadmap to track progress, detect potential deviations & stay on track
- Awareness & Adoption: inform, brief, train, update, support & facilitate around the changes that colleagues all across the organization will have to deal with
3. Design and delivery of useful & actionable outputs
According to your needs and objectives, we deliver the following:
- Recurrent maturity assessments in terms of compliance across relevan business units
- Cartography of weak & strong points
- Follow-up of actions to be implemented
- Yearly retrospective reports
- … and much more